Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Storytime and Craft Projects

Today we had a storytime then a craft project playdate at one of Kenner's librarys.  I really liked this playdate.  Of course Peyton was very quiet at first but then started to really get in to the stories and songs.   :)  Some of the songs I didn't know and most of the moms did know.  I am curious where they hear them because they were all new to me!!   The crafts was Peyton's favorite and he worked a long time on coloring his mouse picture and was very proud of his "smiley faces" he drew on the back.  So I scanned for all to see!! 

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know most of the songs either! There must be some special Mommy place where they learn them that we are unaware of.

    I liked it too- much better than the one at the regular library in metairie. Less kids and the librarian was doing a LOT more with the kids.

    PS- I see you have a button for a baby that says praying for Bennett. Strangely enough a dear friend of mine has a son named Bennett who has been through a lot- diagnosed with CF at birth and he had a lot of other health issues so I have my own Praying for Bennett button- just a different Bennett.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, I am glad I wasn't the only one that didn't know all the songs!! :)

    I will pray for your little Bennett too. He looks like such a sweet little baby boy.

    ReplyDelete