Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Friday, September 3, 2010

Sometimes....It's the Little Things

After our swimming playtime and dinner, Kevin thought it would be fun to take the huge box that my new curtains came in and do some levee sledding.   I never heard of such thing and said that it would not work, which surprised Kevin. He claims that I am not a true New Orleanian if I never slid down a levee in a box.  Well I lived in Destrehan most of my life which is near a levee and I don't recall seeing people sliding down it in cardboard boxes!  :)  But okay. 

So we headed to the levee.... and the card box sled did not work  :) so we walked across the street to the Lake to let Peyton feed the birds, run around and watch the sun set on the water. 

It was a nice end to a good day.  Sometimes the little things make you smile.


1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with Kevin because I have done it numerous times :)

    ReplyDelete