Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Monday, September 6, 2010

Catch the "Wizard"


Mimi, Pawpaw, Nanny and her new boyfriend Mike came over last night for a steak dinner.  When Mimi walked in she had for Peyton a bug house with a lizard in it.  :)  I happen to mention to my mom that I saw a bug house at Kid to Kid and I wished I picked it up for Peyton.  I guess the only thing that really stopped me was that it cost $15.00 which I thought was too much at the time.  My mom saw a bug house at Walmart for $3.00 and had to get it.  Peyton was really excited to have a "wizard" and was a little upset when it was time to let it go.  It took a while for me to convince him that the lizard needs to go home and get something to eat. HA!  He agreed finally then 10 minutes later asked to find the lizard again.  I have a feeling that I know what I will be doing tomorrow!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment