Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Friday, September 10, 2010

Another Road Trip

Today my parents, Kevin, Peyton and I took a road trip down to Percy Quinn Campground to see if this would be "the place" to camp.  Before arriving to Percy Quinn we stopped by Dinner Bell.  I have not been there since I was a kid, so it was a nice treat to go back.  It was exactly as I remembered it!!  :)  The country style food was so good!!  Kevin even raved a little about it.  Afterwards we headed to the campground.  The lake is beautiful, lots of nature, the cabins are nice with a screened in porch facing the lake and Mom and Dad's camp site is not too far down the road also facing the lake.    Percy Quinn looked awesome to us so we made reservations immediately.  Peyton seems to love the place too.  He had the best time running around, collecting stick and pine cones and just doing what boys love to do!!   So, we are heading to Percy Quinn for some camping fun in one month!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Connie I love Percy Quinn! We used to go there as kids and I totally remember the Dinner Bell. Is it in Meridian? I LOVED the lazy susans there...it was always so fun to twirl it around as a kid looking for the "best" foods. It's been probably 15 years since I was last there but my parents go back often.

    ReplyDelete