Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Monday, September 27, 2010

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fall

Today I had my coffee outside on the deck because the weather was nice and cool.  I love this weather!  It really puts me in a good mood!  :)  Peyton and I spent most of the day outside just soaking it up.  When Daddy came home we decided to take a bike ride around the neighborhood and then stop off for some ice cream.  It was a nice way to say goodbye to Summer and hello to Fall.  I just hope this nice cool weather sticks around for a while.  

2 comments:

  1. I think this weather puts everyone in a good mood! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great way to spend the day. I love fall too! If only it would last a little longer and we wouldn't have so much snow!

    ReplyDelete