Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Peyton-Mommy Time

One of the things I think I will always look forward to is movie time with my boy.  We pop some popcorn and select something to watch whether it is a movie or something on Baby Boost.  Sweet times!!  These days though Peyton is very selective with his movies.  Lately his movie is Disney's Cars.  Goodness does he LOVE this movie.  We must have watched Cars 10 times in the last three days.   Tonight was our popcorn night because Peyton will be away for the next three nights......and when I asked him what movie he wanted to watch, of course it was Cars.  That's okay!!  :)  It is just as entertaining watching Peyton act out certain parts of the movie.  He really has me rolling with laughter when he does them!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment