Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Wednesday, September 22, 2010

McDonalds For Lunch

Today Peyton asked if we could go to McDonalds and since we haven't gone in months I thought why not.  Peyton loves McDonalds but what kid doesn't!   :)  So we went for lunch and then thought to have some playground fun at Bonnebel.   When we arrived at the playground it was totally deserted.  Which is unusual because anytime we go there are plenty of kids around.  Peyton got bored quickly so I thought to swing by City Park and play there.  Well there were no one there either!!  Then we went to Storyland.  It was empty as well.   I guess everyone is at the Superdome's Kingcake event.  I didn't think I would be interested in that but now I am wondering if we could have missed something great!   Oh well, I still had a nice day with my sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment