Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Playing in the Rain

Right after we got home from our morning playdate, it started to rain really hard.  Since it wasn't thundering or lightening, I asked Peyton if he would like to play in the rain.  He excitedly started to strip!  :)  We played in the rain and the big puddle in the middle of our yard from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.  I had one very tired and hungry little boy but he had the time of his life playing in the water with his trucks.  When it was time for me to start dinner, I grabbed his body wash and gave him a shower outside with the hose.  He had dirt and grass on him from head to toe....and places I won't speak of!  :)  I have to say that we had a very full day!!   I think someone will sleep really, really good tonight.....and Peyton too!

No comments:

Post a Comment