Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Spunky's New Home

Today as I was cleaning Spunky's round fish bowl, it broke.  I mean literally broke as I was wiping the inside out.  I am lucky I didn't cut myself.  I got away with just a little scratch on the palm of my hand.  So Peyton and I had to go buy Spunky a new bowl.  I looked everywhere for a two gallon round bowl like we had that fits on my fish stand, but could only find one gallon.  I even remember seeing huge round bowls at Gordon's but of course when I want one, they were nowhere to be found.  So I had to settle buying an small aquarium and put my fish stand away.  Boo....I really liked that stand but poor Spunky needed something right away.   I think Spunky likes his new home.  He has to get use to corners now but I'm sure that won't be a problem.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment