Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Monday, March 5, 2012

Wasn't That Fun Mommy?

Peyton asked to go bike riding.  At first I was trying to talk him out of it because I am still not feeling all that great.  I developed a bad chest cold.  And today I woke up feeling headachy with my ears ringing and blocked.   I haven't been feeling 100% for days now.  But since it was a gorgeous day and some Vitamin D wouldn't hurt much, I agreed to go.  We rode around the neighborhood and even stopped to get a snowball!  After biking a while, I started to feel better....well until I had my snowball, then I started to feel a little nauseated.  :)  I really think it was because of the antibiotic I took some time earlier before I left.  But soon that feeling past and I was feeling okay again.  I actually had a good time with my little guy.  When we returned home Peyton asked "Wasn't that fun Mommy?"    Yes, it was fun my honey and I am glad you talked me into going.  

No comments:

Post a Comment