Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Friday, March 30, 2012

Kiss Concert

Kiss was having a free concert in the city, so Kevin and I decided that we would go.  I like Kiss, but really do not know too many of their songs. Kevin obviously is a fan and really wanted to go, so I made the sacrifice.  Everything was going great...until it started raining, then things got really messy.  Thank goodness I had the ponchos that we got from Disney World in the stroller.  They kept us nice and dry while people around us got nice and wet.  Of course no one left.  I guess it was worth catching a cold to see Kiss.  Personally, if  we didn't have the ponchos, I would have wanted to leave.  So thankfully we had them.  After the concert, someone had the bright idea of pumping graffiti.  I guess it is a Kiss thing, but with the rain, it was nothing but a big mess.  Peyton loved it of course!    But pieces of paper stuck to everything.  People looked like they had wads of toilet paper stuck to their shoes as they were leaving the park.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment