Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Friday, September 30, 2011

Breakfast with His Best Friend

Becca invited Peyton and I over today for a breakfast of pancakes and fruit (and coffee for us grown ups).  :0)  Then Becca and I had some adult conversations while the kiddos played, then I left without Peyton to go to the dentist for a cleaning and for them to look at a filling of a tooth that needs crowning.  I am so glad that Becca offered for Peyton to stay because the dentist office is no fun for Peyton.  Well no fun for me either especially since I am returning in two weeks for a fitting of a crown and two weeks later to put in the crown.   (ugh)   I rather go to my OBGYN anytime over the dentist!  :)  So after my appointment, Kevin and I swung back over to pick Peyton up then grocery shopping for our big camping trip coming up next week.   Logan was sad to see me.  He knew it was time for Peyton to leave and he wasn't for that!  Sweet boy!  I love that they love each other so much.  It melts my heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment