Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Friday, September 23, 2011

So...At the Crack of Dawn

Peyton woke up.    Excited to ride his bike.  Couldn't wait!!!  I could have though.  It's early for goodness sakes.  Ha!  I got out of bed to find Peyton already with his helmet and bike gear on.  I think it was 7:05 a.m.  Then Kevin leaves and the begging of "please, please, please" began.  So before my breakfast, coffee and let me just say.....applying deodorant, I was on my bike riding all around Lakeview.  We returned at 9:30.  A good hour and a half of bike riding.  I had fun though.  But boy was that early!!!  And afterward before heading in, of course, we had to hit some puddles.  Still do not see what the pleasure of this is, but then again, I'm not a boy...so maybe I don't understand!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment