Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lafreniere Park with the Boys

I am so loving this weather!!  Becca and I thought it would be fun to bring the boys to the park. But....we both forgot bread for the ducks.  That didn't stop the  boys for having a great time running around chasing each other and exploring the area.  And what I love about this park is it's size.  The kids can run and wear themselves out very easily there.   Peyton even had fun chasing the rooster and chickens.  I don't mind him chasing the chickens because they are awfully fast!  Ha!  The poor ducks, well NO.  No chasing the duckies!  :)  Afterward, Peyton and I treated ourselves to some lunch and talked about school tomorrow.  Fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment