Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Beautiful Weather

Since Tropical Storm Irene left, the weather is so beautiful.  It is so cool outside....absolutely no humidity!  I love this kind of weather. Makes me happy.  And Peyton and I hung outside ALL day today.   I asked Peyton if he wanted to eat outside for lunch and then asked what he wanted to eat.  His answer was sushi and peanuts.  Did I mention that he makes me so proud?!  :)   Okay, I don't know how peanuts go with sushi, but how can I say no to this request?  After our lunch, Peyton for an hour and a half walked his wagon back and forth in the big muddy puddle in the back alley.  I really do not understand the thrill of this but he had a blast just playing in the water.  Little boys!  Gotta love them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment