Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Thursday, September 15, 2011

Green Thursday

Peyton's school did colors this week.  Every day was a different color.  Red on Monday, Blue on Tuesday, etc.  Peyton's teachers asked for Moms to make homemade play doe of the day's color and other moms to bring a snack of the same color.  I chose Thursday to bring a snack and the color of the day was green.  I racked my brain for something good that could be green for the kids other than green grapes.   I looked at ideas on the Internet and came across colored Rice Crispy Treats.   So that is what I made!!  Green Rice Crispy Treats.....well I am sure the kids liked it.   :)  Peyton came home excited that he was Ms. Deborah's helper today.   He told he me got to be first in line, that he helped Ms. Deborah around the classroom and even rang the bell when it was time to come in from the playground!  So cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment