Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Picky Eater

Peyton has turned  into such a picky eater.  I try so hard to get him to eat what I prepare for dinner, but it doesn't seem to be working.  I cut out snacking thinking he would be hungry enough to eat, but he would go without eating before having to eat what I put in front of him.  I even tried preparing meals that most kids would like.  For example, mash potatoes and pot roast.  Nope, not interested and it turns into tears and tantrums about what I am going to fix before it is ever put in front of him.  Seriously!! He even tried putting my dinner back (or maybe hiding it) as seen in the above picture.  :)  Well I am hoping that his interest of food will go further than pizza, mac & cheese, grilled cheese sandwich, chicken nuggets, fish sticks, bread and butter and cheese and crackers.  I swear this is his meal list.  I would like to one day just have to prepare one meal.  But I hate seeing him not eat, so I can only hope this is just a phase and it will end relatively soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment