Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Dinosaur Birthday Party

Today we celebrated Brayden's 4th birthday.  Brayden is one of Peyton's schoolmates, but not a classmate.  Brayden goes Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays, but it was wonderful that Brayden's mom asked the whole four year old class to his party.  I already got to meet Brayden and his lovely mom at Peyton's party so it was nice to see them again.  I love that Lakeview people support each other and are always out to meet and get to know their neighbors.  Sometimes I have my doubts about living in Orleans, but lately I have come to appreciate it.  So anyway, when we arrived at the party Peyton tells me "All my school friends are here!" He was so excited to see everyone especially when Konnor and Zoe showed up.  It was a very cute party with all the Dinosaur stuff.  The weather was a little threatening, but the rain held out until the party was over.  I guess Mother Nature gave Brayden a break so that he could have a wonderful birthday!   Happy Birthday Brayden!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment