Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day at Chuck E. Cheese

I had a great coupon deal  from Chuck E. Cheese, so I thought it would be great to treat the kids to a day of fun.  The boys have been wanting to go back to Chuck E. Cheese for a while now and Zoe has never been there.  The last time when we went, which was on a Friday and so very packed to the gills,  we really didn't enjoy ourselves.   So I think we all were ready to give CC another try. This time we made sure our plans to get together was either on a Monday or Wednesday.  Less kids!!  Peyton couldn't wait until Wednesday and everyday he asked "What day is it?  Is it Wednesday yet?"  He was so excited to get with his little buddies!   

Peyton had his favorites today!  His favorite game was the boat racing.  It was an awesome game and I tell you one thing.....this child of mine is so good!   He plays like a teen!  No kidding.  Becca even mentioned to me how well Peyton plays the racing games.  Well, this little guy of mine loves cars, racing, and speed...so I am not surprised that he caught on so quickly to the world of gaming.  The second favorite is the roller coaster simulator ride.  The.kids.loved.that.thing!  They must have spent an hour on that ride alone! 

We had a great morning with the kids and I have to say, and I am sure the girls would agree with me along with the kids...........we love Chuck E. Cheese!!!  :)     

No comments:

Post a Comment