Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Saturday, January 28, 2012

Monster Jam

We took Peyton to his first Monster Jam tonight.  He loved it of course!  I didn't think I would be too into it but I actually enjoyed tonight.  Peyton was a little grumpy when we went to the Pitt Party from being hungry and only wanted to look at the truck from a distance.  He didn't want pictures with the trucks (I had to fight for the pictures that I do have) and he didn't want to meet the drivers.  I think he is a little young to be into the driver just yet but one day he will be just as awed with the drivers as with their trucks.   After we got some food in him he was in a better mood.  When they got down to the best trucks (which they saved for last), Peyton was having a hard time keeping his eyes open.  He wanted to see Maximum Destruction and Grave Digger and we knew he would be upset when he realized that he missed them, so we had to walk him around a little to wake him up until it was their time to perform.  It was worth the effort because Peyton loved  watching his two favorite monster trucks do their thing!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment