Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Our Valentine's Day - Part 1

This morning Peyton had his Valentine's Day School party.  He was pretty excited (whew, finally no tears) that he was going to come home with candy!  He was so proud of his stash when I picked him up.  He had the biggest smile on his face.  But he really smiled when I showed him his flowers that he was going to  give his teachers.  He thought he was hot stuff giving the teachers flowers in front of all the other kids!!  :)  But ahhhh, I was so busy getting the flowers together that I missed out on the pictures of Peyton handing the flowers over, but trust me when I say that it was adorable! 

After dropping the candy off at the house, we surprised Grammy and Grand Dad with flowers and candy.  :)  Then we hung around to have some lunch with them.  Peyton loves seeing his Grammy and Grand Dad!!  A couple of hours later we headed back home before the traffic got too bad crossing the River.  Peyton and I had a wonderful Valentine's Day morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment