Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Sunday, January 8, 2012

His Favorite Birthday Gift

Peyton saw in a magazine this Bruder jeep and horse trailer and fell in love with it.  Well, originally he fell in love with the same jeep with a trailer that loaded a digger, but for some reason  we couldn't find that particular set anywhere to order it for his birthday.  So after explaining to him that we couldn't get it, he said that he wanted the horse trailer instead.  After receiving it I love Bruder vehicles!  They are so detailed.  It is a little expensive because it is German made but it is such good quality that I don't mind paying a little more for it.  He already has his next vehicle picked out.  :)  But I told him he has to wait for Christmas or his next birthday.  But I love how excited he was to get this toy!  Happy Birthday my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment