Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Saturday, January 7, 2012

Peyton's 4th Disney Cars Birthday Party

Today we celebrated our little precious boy's 4th birthday.  We decided to have it at home and chance the weather.  We prayed really hard that the weather was going to be nice.  The last couple of years, the weekend of his birthday has been really cold.   But lo and behold, the weather turned out to be beautiful with a small chance of rain and mostly sunny in the 70s.   The day started off kind of nasty with misty rain, but by 9 o'clock the clouds cleared away and the sun came out!  Which was awesome!!  At 9:00, I went to pick up the balloons and cupcakes.  The balloons were great, the cakes however were not so great.  It was not the Lightning McQueen colors that I ordered.  But what could I do?  It wasn't like I could send it back.  So I had to accept that my boy was getting "girlie" colored cupcakes.  :)  They still were cute but I was hoping that this was not the beginning of things going wrong today.  Turned out, it was a MAGNIFICENT DAY!!  Peyton obviously was proud to have a bouncer in his very own back yard.  And to have all his friends and family around to celebrate his special day, well what more could a little boy ask for!?  :)


2 comments:

  1. So impressive Connie! You really thought of everything (even the condiments!) Love all the Cars stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara! I wish I could take all the credit! But I got all the ideas from Pinterest! :)

    ReplyDelete