Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Still Causing Trouble

See that face?  I see that every Tuesday and Thursday right before school.  He hates school!  And I don't understand why because he always comes home with exciting projects that he has done during the week.   He is so happy when I pick him up which seems like totally different child that I drop off in the morning.  I asked him over and over again the reason(s) he does not like school and he tells me it is because Mrs. Deborah tells him to not talk.  I find his response kind of funny!  It's not because his teachers are mean, or they put him in time out or because of a child that he does not like, but the fact that he can not talk at times.   Boy, does this child of mine have a lot to learn about disciple in school.  If he base his dislike of school on that alone, then the next 18 years of school will be tough for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment