Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Friday, January 27, 2012

Lunch Date with my Honey

This morning I had to run an errand, so Peyton and I stopped by Toys R Us (or Toy Story as Peyton calls it) to pick up a birthday gift and some new bicycle knee pads.  Walking into my house, you would think that we own every type, style and color car and truck that is made.  And as I browse the aisles myself, I think the same thing.  But somehow my boy finds one truck that looks very different than any that he owns.  And trust me when I say that he remembers.every.single car, truck, trailer, camper, and motorcycle that he has.  He surprises me with his memory and proved me wrong several times by telling me something that he had that I was quite sure that he didn't .  Which I find funny because I barely can remember what happened yesterday!  :)    After Toy Story time, we went to Reginelli's for lunch.  I asked Peyton if he wanted to go on a date.  He says "Date?"  I said "Yes, do you know what a date is?"  After explaining to him that when a boy and a girl go to lunch or dinner to eat they are going on a date.  He laughed and said "Mommy, you're funny!"  I don't think he quite caught on but he was excited to go eat pizza with his Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment