Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Friday, January 27, 2012

Hornet's Game

Peyton's little friend Konnor went with us to the Hornet's game   Konnor's dad works for the Hornet's and he gave us 4 Club seats!  So awesome!  The boys were so excited to go to the game together and they talked and talked in the car.  Listening to their little converstions on the way to the game were so cute.  So innocent!  Kevin and I laughed all the way to the arena! 

Konnor "Peyton do you like Police?"

Peyton "Yeah, I do. I do like pizza."

Konnor  "No Police." 

Peyton  "Yeah I do like pizza."

Kevin "No Peyton, Konnor is saying Police."

Peyton "Oh, yeah I like Police."

Konnor "But he said he likes pizza.  I like pizza too." 

So funny!  I wish I can remember all of their little conversations, but for some reason (age) I can't.  But they were funny.  And they both had a blast dancing, singing and just goofing off like all little boys like to do together.  Peyton even made it while dancing on the big screen.  And I caught it with my camera! It is a fuzzy picture with the lights messing with my sensor, but I still got it!  I was so excited.  Maybe next time I will get a clearer picture.  But I am still happy that I got at least one picture because last time time he was on the big screen my camera was too slow to capture it.  What a great night.  I love seeing my boy having so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment