Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy Birthday My Love


Dearest Peyton,

Today is your fourth birthday.  When did you get so big on me?  Why are you growing up so fast?  Time is going so fast with you.  Before I know it you will be in college, and that thought just breaks my heart.   Well, not you going to college because you are going to college but the thought that one day you will leave my little nest and take on the world on your own. 

I can not express enough how much I love you.  You are my world and I could not imagine life without you nor can I remember how life was before you.   You are the smartest, most handsome, funniest, goofiest, lovable, and kindest child I know.  Of course, I'm not partial or anything    :) ....just stating the facts about you.   I know you will keep these wonderful qualities about you and go far with life.   I know that one day you will be something special to the world and to someone other than your family. And I will be as I am now one proud Mama!  I have many proud moments in my life, my sweet Peyton, but my proudest moment was when I held you for the first time.  I knew I made something wonderful. 

I love you my sweet boy and Happy Birthday!

Love Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment