Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Sunday, April 12, 2009

Mr. Independent

At what point it is time for Mommy to stop doing everything for her baby? Peyton is getting to the point where he wants to do things himself. Things such as feedings to helping him down the stairs. Nope, he just pushes my hand away and gives me the aaaahhhhh as he shakes his head. I am not use to this! He is growing up way too fast for me. Last night was Spagetti night.....and as you can see, he wanted to be Mr. Independent for dinner.




After dinner he started acting really silly.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, woooow! LOL! That must have been LOTS of fun to clean up! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I wish Alex would eat Spaghetti. If he could eat turkey and bananas for every meal, I think he would. Alex is in the independent stage too.

    ReplyDelete