Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter! Today we are spending Easter with Peyton's grandparents and his Nanny. Nothing too special for dinner. We are just grilling some hamburgers on the grill. I pulled out Peyton's Easter bunny ears. I want to take a picture of him in the ears on every Easter so I can post them from each year. I had to literally chase him all over the house to get him to put them on. He kept taking them off and throwing them on the floor as to say..I'm not wear those girlie things. LOL. As you can see in the picture I made him do it anyway and he gave me that look. HA! Well at least he liked his Easter present which is Disney's Thumper.

Awwhhh, Peyton at three months. So cute! Easter 2008
Now the eviled-eyed, pouty mouthed Peyton. Well he still looks cute! :) Easter 2009
Loving his Easter gift, Disney's Thumper!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter day!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a wonderful easter!
    OMG, how cute was Peyton as a baby! I mean, I don't know about you but he's still a baby right now too, right!? LOL My child is 18 months on the 20th and I still call her a baby. haha!

    Sofia actually let her ears on for a long time so I got a lot of pictures of her with them on but yeah, it's hard to get them to stay still! haha

    Peyton is a cutie. I love the little bunny wabbit he got too. So cute!

    ReplyDelete