Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Saturday, April 18, 2009

French Quarter Fest 2009

Today we went to the French Quarter Fest. It wasn't the most beautiful day...very, very cloudy, but the rain held off. Yeah!! It was a little humid, but when the wind blew it had a nice cool crisp feeling. And the food was absolutely delicious! I love French Quarter Fest. Peyton allowed us to be out there from 11:00 a.m. and we got home around 6:00 p.m. It was an all day event for us. It was great though. Really enjoyed it!! There is absolutely no place like New Orleans. I love it here. There is an ambience here that no other place holds!
-----------------------------
Peyton really enjoyed running around everywhere. He was amazed with the sea gulls and kept pointing to them and saying something that sounds like "what". He loved staring at the boats passing by on the river. Most of all, my baby loves to people watch! HA! I had fun with my baby boy! I am enjoying it now because one day, going to these type of festivals will be the last thing he would want to do!
-----------------------------
Auburn University people (I guess the club) had a setup behind one of the shops for any and all Auburn people to stop by for free food and wine and use of the bathroom if needed. This was really nice! They even had some Auburn stuff to buy. Of course I wanted a t-shirt for Peyton which Grammy took from me and she bought it for Peyton. Today was a wonderful day.














1 comment: