Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Saturday, April 11, 2009

Crescent City Classic run

Today Kevin ran the Crescent City Classic. He does this every year and has been getting better and better. He beat his record from last year by running the whole 6 miles in under an hour. Good job honey. I use to be one of the walkers but since I am dealing with Achilles Tendonitis, I figured it would be best if I sat this one out. I did enjoy hanging out with Peyton and lounging under the Lockheed tent drink beers and eating burgers. :)

Peyton couldn't get enough of all the puppies that was out today.
Hanging with Daddy after the race.
It was kind of chilly at 7:00 this morning waiting for the runners to appear.

Meeting Daddy at the finish line.

1 comment:

  1. I miss all the LM perks. They used to rent out the entire Six Flags park in Denver for Friends/Family day and they would often give everyone free tickets to see the MLB team there. Fun times!

    ReplyDelete