Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Monday, October 17, 2011

Pick-a-Pumpkin Time

This is my favorite time of the year!  I l.o.v.e Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Especially this year.  I am so excited that Peyton is so excited about the upcoming holidays.  And yes, Peyton's Christmas gifts from Santa has already been ordered, shipped and stored away waiting to be wrapped.   I have my Christmas decoration on standby.  I have Santa's cookies plate and mug cleaned and ready to be used.  Can you tell I am excited?  ;0)  And the most exciting part of this holiday season....WE ARE SPENDING THANKSGIVING IN DISNEY WORLD!!  WOW!!  We are going with Nanny, Mike and his nephews, Cullen and Cody.  Of course I will miss my whole family on Thanksgiving, but its Disney World!!  Can't pass up this opportunity.   We told Peyton where are going but he is confused with the whole thing.  The last time he was at Disney World was when he was 10 months old, so he has no memory of it.  I tried explaining to him that it is where Micky Mouse and Minny Mouse lives.  He gets excited when I tell him that but I still do not think he fully understands. 

Today we met up with Becca, Logan, Brenna, Erin, Zoe and Leah to pick out some pumpkins.  My boy did such a great job with his picking.  I love all our pumpkins we picked out together.  The kids was also willing to sit still long enough for pictures.  Amazing!!  And some of the pictures are from Becca.  Thank goodness she took some.  It is nice to be in a picture or two!  Ha!  (Thanks Becca!)  When we got home, we had Daddy get the pumpkins out of the car to put out front.   Looks good! Let the memories begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment