Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Night Pictures


I love Halloween.  Don't ask me why because I hear and /or read from so many people that this holiday they could pass on with no problem.  I guess I am such a horror movie freak that this particular holiday appeals to me.  There is nothing more exciting than walking up to a Halloween scene not knowing if the characters are real or not.  AND we came across many of them tonight that made us jump!   :)  Like I said, I love Halloween.  THIS Halloween was the best ever!  Not only did Peyton get to spend it with his best pal, Logan, but I got to spend it with my family and a great friend. And I have to say, watching  our kids have a blast together is...well....priceless.  And to seeing all the Lakeview kids was amazing in itself.  There were kids everywhere of all ages and sizes.  So different from what it was six years ago right after Katrina.  I am so happy to see so many young families back here.  There is nothing like Halloween in Lakeview.  It really has to be the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment