Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Night Out Against Crime

Tonight was Night Out Against Crime.  We heard that there was a neighborhood party a block over, so Kevin, Peyton and I took a walk down to see what was going on.  In the past I thought these things were kind of boring and I was hesitant to go, but in the end I was so glad I did.  I ran into a neighbor who I use to work with years ago.  I didn't even know she lived so close to me.  I met so many other neighbors too!  It is really nice getting to know our neighbors.  And Peyton met soooo many new neighborhood children.  He had a blast racing with all the kids, dancing and even made friends with a little boy named Sam!  Everyone is talking about getting the kids together for a big block party maybe for Halloween or just because.  I think that would be awesome!!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment