Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Friday, October 14, 2011

First School Trip

This morning I was still a little bummed out that I was going to miss out on Peyton's first school trip.  I went through everything with Kevin before they left, like how to push the button on the camera...you know, just in case he forgot!  :)  As I was getting ready to leave for my dentist appointment, I get a text message from Kevin telling me that the zoo was super, super crowded with different schools and that everyone in our group kind of went their own way.  I was a little disappointed to hear that for I had a different idea of how this day was going to go.  Mainly that Peyton was going to have a fun zoo day with his classmates.   Totally went the opposite way.  And Kevin told me that every other kid from other schools had an orange school t-shirt on.  Kind of defeated the purpose of spotting our kids easily with the school color.  The teachers were really surprised with the crowd there which tells me that they never came across that problem before.  Maybe they just picked the wrong day of all days!  Ha!  Peyton still had fun though and Daddy really did come through with some cute pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment