Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Friday, March 12, 2010

Zoo with Friends

Today Peyton and I met Amy, Andrea, Amanda and a few other moms and their kids to hang out on this beautiful day at the zoo.  Peyton had a blast of course and Kevin and I are now considering getting a membership there.  I would love to be able to go any time Peyton and I wanted.   The only thing is that next time I am bringing my lunch.  The zoo's food is so expensive and the taste is just okay.  But I can't wait to go again.  I hear that the zoo is adding a bunch of exciting stuff...like a swim park.   We have to get a membership now!  :)

Peyton hanging with the big boys and
Amy's picture of Peyton and I.
Loving the elephants!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I always loved the zoo as a child, and can't wait to have my own children so I have an excuse to go back. :-D

    ReplyDelete