Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Too Funny to Forget

It is amazing how kids listen to everything you say.   I guess I really need to watch my tongue now!  It is hard to get use to hearing him repeat my conversations like I have some weird echo behind me.  HA!   But lately he has been imitating me way too much!  This morning I heard Peyton pick up the phone...

"Hello.  (giberish talk)  ummmmmmmmmm, okay, bye" and then hangs up.  I had to laugh...that is so me on the phone minus the giberish talk.  Of course Peyton is a little more dramatic than I am with his 'conversations'.....I think!  :)
And of course Peyton LOVES to jump on my bed when it is nicely made up.  I am waiting for the day he falls off.  My heart always skips a beat when he lands closer to the edge than I feel comfortable with!  I think he is trying to give me a heart attack early in life.  :) And when I ask him to stop, he always gives me that questionable face as if I am so over reacting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment