Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Monday, March 8, 2010

Too Funny to Forget

As we were driving to a playdate I realized that my windshield was dirty, so I switched on the windshield wiper fluid to clean.  From the back seat I hear Peyton say in a worried, anxious voice

"Oh, no Mommy, look it's raining!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------

Peyton and I were at a playground playing on the slides.  Peyton decided to slid down this really narrow slide and said excitedly

"Mommy's turn.  Mommy's turn."

I looked at the narrow slide and said "Peyton, Mommy's butt is too big for this slide."    Peyton then repeated really, really loud

"Mommy's butt big for tis slide."

For some reason, it sounded really, really worse when that fact came from you my Dear!!!  :)

-------------------------------------------------------

Peyton leaned down to Zack and put his arms around him then said

"I yaa you Zack" 

Awww, he loves you too sweetie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment