Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Friday, March 5, 2010

Too Funny to Forget

Peyton loves to sing his ABC's

"ABCDE  O GHIJK  lalalalala PQRSTUVWXYZ.  Now lalalala ABCs lalalala with meeeeeee!" 

-----------------------------------------

Peyton is really, really getting into singing songs and one of his favorites is  'If you're Happy and You Know it"  Peyton just giggles and giggles with this song when I make up alot of stuff like shake your booty or say achoo.  Yesterday I heard Peyton singing to Daddy saying

"Happy....achoooooo (giggles)  Happy...achoooooo (giggles)"    Good try my little Honey!!!

-----------------------------------------

One of Peyton's favorite things to do in the whole world is to torture our little doggie, Zack.  Not like pulling his tail (well okay sometimes) but things like disturb Zack's sleep or taking away his toys and throw them way high somewhere so the puppy can't get it.   Huh, little boys!  :)

Today Peyton was trying to take away Zack's tug toy.  I heard Peyton demand as he was tugging on one end and Zack on the other:

"Zack, et go.  Zack, et go!"  Poor Zack was determined not to give up his toy!  Then Peyton gave up and let the toy go and said with an attiude "Be nice Zack".   Zack walked away with his toy then snorted as to say "back at ya kid"!

---------------------------------------------

It cracks me up when Peyton walks to the doorway of a darkened room and hollars in saying

"Hellooooooooo" 

--------------------------------------------

I heard Peyton the other day:

"yes.....nooooo (as he shakes his head from side to side) "  "yes.......nooooo"   "yes.........noooooo"

It amazes me how someone who has only been on this earth for two short years can catch on so easily.

------------------------------------------

We have a parrot, Wally that I have such a love/hate relationship with.  Wally makes this particular noise that he keeps doing over and over and over again that drives me up the wall.  If you don't hear me scream "Wally,  quiet" 50 times a day, I am doing good. 

Now when Wally starts his noises Peyton says loudly

"olly, shush" 

Makes me smile.  I just wish Wally would listen to you honey but you don't have that 'I'm about to cook you for dinner' tone in your voice like mommy does.   HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment