Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Sunday, March 7, 2010

Barney Birthday Party and a Day with Kim

Today Peyton and I met with Kim at Lafreniere Park to go to Lexie's second birthday party.  Lexie's mom, Tammy, is a new member of my mommy's group and a very nice person and I am happy that I finally got to meet her and Lexie and so grateful for the invite.  We had a blast!!  Peyton got to see Barney and Elmo live for the first time!  He wasn't thrilled with the idea of getting too close at first.  But after a while he felt comfortable enough to go up to Elmo to get a character balloon.  We ate purple cake, sang and danced along with Barney, rode the merry-go-round a few times and even played on the playground nearby. Afterwards Kim, Peyton and I headed over to Ceecee's for some salad and pizza.    Then after lunch we then stopped by the Kenner Park to feed the ducks and of course play a little more on the playground.  We sure did have a very full, fun-filled day!!  Peyton was in bed by 7:30 and I wasn't too far behind!  :) 

1 comment: