Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Thursday, March 18, 2010

Too Funny to Forget

Peyton has this new thing now when he wants our attention:

"Mommy (or Daddy), heeeelp, heeelp, help............."

I wonder what show he got that from?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peyton and I were naming trucks from his favorite truck book when we came upon the delivery truck

"What's this?"  I ask

"Water truck"  Peyton replied as he pointed to the water jugs pictured on the truck.

I said, "No Peyton that's a Delivery Truck...but they deliver water huh?

Peyton shakes his head "No, that water truck"

"No, that's not a water truck...that's a delivery truck."

"Delivery truck" Peyton repeated then after thinking about it he said "no, that water truck"

"That's a water truck?  I really do think that is a delivery truck" I insisted as I point to the picture again.

"No, that water truck"  Peyton insisted back. 

Okay, I gave up.  I think Peyton and I had our first 'verbal' disagreement and I seem to have lost this one!!!  :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peyton and I went to the mall to do some birthday shopping for Daddy.  We stopped in the food court to get a bite to eat and as I was leaving the counter, my drink fell off of the tray and splashed all over the register counter and onto the floor.  Embarassed, I started to clean up as I called the food court cleaning lady over.  When she walked up Peyton looked over at her and said really loud.

"Mommy made a mess!"

Thanks for the confirmation kiddo!!

1 comment: