Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Wednesday, March 3, 2010

3rd Wedding Anniversary

Today we celebrated our 3rd Wedding Anniversary!!!!  Kevin started the evening with some beautiful flowers and a card, then Mimi and Pawpaw came by to watch our little man while we headed over to one of my favorite restaurants Commander's Palace.   Boy did we have such  a great time!  The food was delicous, the wine selection, Foley, was excellent and the company was even better!!  The family owner of Commander's, Ti Martin, even came to our table to personally wish us a Happy Anniversary and was delighted to hear (even  though I know she hears this all the time) that eating at Commander's is our Anniversary tradition. 

For dinner Kevin got the dish 'Where all the Wild Things Are'  which had elk, boar and analope.  Weird combination but take it from Commander's to make it work.  It was delicious.  I had lamb and it was to die for.  I think everything from Commander's is to die for!!   As we were leaving, full and very happy from the bottle of wine, Ti Martin told us that she will see us next year.  Yes you will!!

For my anniversay present, I got my 20x30 canvas of my favorite wedding picture.  I can't WAIT to have it framed!!!


1 comment:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWW. Happy Anniversary!!! It looks like you two had a wonderful celebration. :-D

    ReplyDelete