Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Saturday, November 28, 2009

Renaissance Festival

About 9 to 10 years ago I went to the Renaissance Festival in Hammond and loved it.  I have been wanting to go back for YEARS and finally got to go again.   Personally, I had a great time walking around, checking out the sites and taking pictures.  I know my Mom and Sister did also but my Dad and Kevin wasn't so thrilled about it.  Maybe it was being called My Lord every 10 minutes made them uncomfortable!  :)  I think it was too much walking for my dad and for Kevin, if there is not New Orlean's restaurant styled food out there then he is pretty much disappointed.   I just think this festival is so nicely set up with all the costumes and role playing.  The only thing I really disagree with is that they charge extra for certain things like to see the torture chamber or to play games.  I mean it cost $14 dollars to get in!  That won't stop me from going again in a year or two.  Especially when Peyton is a little older.  I really think he would love it. 








1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! I would have surely thought the guys would be into it! Great photos, as always :-).

    ReplyDelete