Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sushi and HORROR

Today a good friend of mine, Kim, went with me to eat sushi at one of my favorite restaurants, Kyoto II, then headed over to the theater to watch the talked about movie Paranormal Activity.  Kim (finding out four or five years later) is excited to know that I am a horror freak like she is.  She couldn't find anyone to go with her to watch this scary movie and posted on her Facebook that she was hoping to find someone to go with.  Uh, hello....here I am....I wanna go!  So we went.  I think we both were a little disappointed with the movie.  It wasn't scary as we thought!   When the movie ended we looked at each other and asked "that's it?" What the heck was all the hype about??!!!  Very disappointing,  but hey at least the company and sushi was wonderful.  :) Hopefully we can try again and find a movie that will keep us on the edge of our seats. 

While we were at the movies, Peyton got to spend some quality time with his Grammy outside in the beautiful weather.


Kim and I waiting for the movie to begin

1 comment:

  1. Guess who else is a horror freak :) Most people never understand why we love to watch that stuff. And my favorite books to read are about serial killers, I'm weird. Maybe it was those years in the field of funeral science :)

    ReplyDelete