Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Friday, December 11, 2009

Cutting of our Christmas Tree...and Hair.

I can't believe how close it is to Christmas time!!!  I love Christmas, especially since Peyton's arrival.  This year will especially be exciting because Peyton is one year older now.  Chrismas can't get here fast enough for me!!  Today we decided to get Peyton's way overdue hair cut then go hunting for our special Christmas tree.  Of course, our three o'clock in the morning riser Peyton fell asleep right before his hair appointment and decided that he would stay asleep through the whole thing.  How he managed to do that I will never know.  The hair dresser thought that Peyton sleeping through his haircut was so funny!  I  guess Peyton was the 'perfect' customer!  :)  Afterwards we searched for our tree and came across a Blue Fir  and it is absolutely beautiful!!  We couldn't wait to get it home to decorate it and my fireplace mantel!  During our family time decorating the tree, we tried to get Peyton to put up an ornament or two but he was more interested  playing with them.....so, I will try again next year for his participation. 


2 comments:

  1. Love it Connie! You don't know how much money I would pay to have Andrew sleep through a haircut! Glad he was such a good customer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top pic is a winner! lol Love the stockings on the mantle :-).

    ReplyDelete