Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Sunday, May 31, 2009

A day that COULD have turned bad!



Today we decided to go on a family bike ride. On our way to the lake, we stopped by Lakeview Harbor, picked up some hamburgers and margaritas and found a shady spot near the levee to eat and let Peyton run up and down on. I love these kind of days just hanging out with my family. :) A wonderful time...until.....my camera decided to break! OMG! I got bummed out immediately because Kevin talked me to holding off for my Nikon camera until next year, so, which meant, the only camera I had was my point and shoot. I was depressed! How am I going to survive without my camera? I went from being in a great mood to a horrible one. Until...Kevin told me that he would agree to get the Nikon D60 or D80 camera in a couple of weeks since I now don't have one!!!!!! I am so happy and relieved. I would have been lost with just a point and shoot camera.
Anyway, I love the picture of Kevin and Peyton coming down the levee. I so enjoy taking the father and son pictures. The hamburger picture was just to show you how damn good these burgers are!

No comments:

Post a Comment