Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Penis Envy

The night before last, Kevin was laughing. When I asked what was so funny, he told me he just read a discussion in my new book I got for my birthday, What to Expect in The Toddler Years. And what did my husband find so funny? Penis envy. Yeap! Undoubtly some toddlers who happen to see daddy's "goodies" get upset that his "goodies" are not as big. And I thought the penis comparing stage started in adolescence! I guess I was wrong about that. So I had to read up on it in my new book, and it is pretty funny. Boys and men! I swear. So obsessed with their penis even at the age of 18 months. :)

Last night Kevin brought Peyton in the bathroom after dinner for his bath. After cleaning I walked in the bathroom to find this....................................


I think that Kevin was testing out the penis envy theory!! :) Just kidding....HA!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Maybe so! Great photo, that I know they'll treasure in the years to come.

    ReplyDelete