Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers' Day

Mother's Day was great! We had boiled crawfish for dinner and Kevin's Mom and I were showered with flowers, balloons, cards,wonderful gifts and sweet kisses from my baby boy! I love Mother's Day.



Dearest Peyton,

One day you will be writing me a letter on Mother's Day, so until then, I will be the one. Sweet boy, the last 16 months has been the most wonderful months of my life. I can't even remember what life was like before you and I can't imagine how life would be without you. You are such a blessing from God himself and I can not thank him enough each day in my prayers. I look forward to Mother's Day not for the flowers and gifts, but as a special day to reflect how very lucky I am to be your Mommy and how wonderful it is to have you as a son. Even though it seems that I do that everyday!! I love you so much!

Love Mommy

1 comment: