Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Visit with Best Friend Stephanie

After Hurricane Katrina, one of my best friends, Stephanie and her family moved to Tennessee. I was bummed for a very long time that she had to move. Still am really.... I miss her terribly! Thank God for Facebook. What a way to keep in touch!!! Anyway, she sent me a message saying that she was coming down to Mississippi to visit family and want us to visit. Since I haven't seen my great friend since my wedding back in 2007, I jump to the opportunity to see her again. Plus she did not met Peyton and I have not yet met her baby boy, David who are two months apart!!! It was a great visit. I was bummed to leave because I don't know when I will see her again. Hopefully soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment