Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Naked Bird


Anyone that knows my home would understand why I keep diapers everywhere. I have three floors........and it took me exactly a month after Peyton's birth of going up and down the stairs 50 times a day for me to start stashing diapers everywhere! But today, I was out of diapers on the second floor and realized it right in the middle of a messy diaper change. So I cleaned Peyton up and sat him on the floor and ran upstairs as fast as I could to grab more diapers. Just to prove how fricking fast kids are, by the time I returned back to where I left him, which took me.....ahhh maybe 20 seconds.....Peyton made his way to the first floor, pulled my diaper bag off of the table, dumped everything, opened a pack of gram crackers and was sitting pretty on my couch (naked!!!) with a gram cracker in each hand. Then gave me that "why are you fussing" look! Boy, I think I need to speed up my game here!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! That is too cute! Isn't it amazing at what speed toddlers can get into mischief?? lol

    I tried to leave you a comment last weekend, but your word verification wouldn't load :-(.

    ReplyDelete